The insurer of Allianz Travel travel insurance is the Allianz Group company AWP P&C SA.
Why to arrange travel insurance with Allianz Travel?
Discover the world
Swipe to view more
Under medical expences insurance are covered:
- medicines and other medical supplies
- outpatient treatment, hospitalization including surgery
- intervention of rescue services (ambulance, fire brigade, mountain service...)
- transport to and from the hospital, repatriation to the Czech Republic
- transport and accommodation costs for a close relative during the insured's hospitalisation
- acute dental treatment up to a limit of CZK 25,000
- insurance benefits in the event of terrorism-related events are limited to: medical expenses up to CZK 1.5 million. CZK and repatriation also up to CZK 1.5 million. CZK 1.5
Detailed information can be found in the insurance conditions.
Luggage insurance covers not only damage to luggage caused by theft by burglary, robbery or natural disaster, but also financial assistance in the event of delay in transport. The insurance also includes reimbursement of the cost of hiring replacement sports equipment. Please refer to the insurance conditions for detailed information.
Please note: We do not cover damages for which the carrier is liable.
Have you ever had travel insurance and still not receive the insurance benefits? We'll be straight with you. Here are the most well-known examples of situations that are not covered by insurance. You can always find more specific conditions in the insurance policy.
- Costs related to an acute illness that has already arisen before you travel.
- Unstabilised chronic illness.
- Costs related to pregnancy after the 32nd week.
- Injuries sustained following the consumption of alcohol or an addictive substance.
- Damage to borrowed items (rented skis, business phone, etc.).
- Damage to items handed over to the carrier (in this case the carrier, e.g. the airline, is responsible for the luggage).
Cancellation fee insurance cannot be used to cancel a trip in a situation where the government has banned travel to the foreign country or destination, or the area has been closed by local authorities.
We recommend contacting the travel agent, ticket vendors, carriers or hotels to arrange for a refund, change of destination or rescheduling.